The AUTEL MAXIVIDEO MV400 video endoscope is used by the specialists of the “Living Space” company together with other systems and complexes to detect wiretapping and “bugs”. It is not difficult for a digital video endoscope to penetrate into structural elements, for example, a car, by determining the presence of foreign objects there, which cannot be done with a simple external visual inspection. The MaxiVideo MV400 provides such a great opportunity. Information is not only displayed on the display of the device itself, but can also be recorded in video – photo files.
Materials saved in JPG, MPEG2 or MPEG1 formats can be further studied on a computer and TV. These possibilities are present thanks to the mini USB and analog video connectors present on the device. For transfer to view the captured information, the best solution would be to purchase an additional micro SD memory card.
The illuminated probe head with a diameter of 8.5 mm allows you to examine objects with excellent detail at a distance of 2.5 to 36 cm. The current situation in the investigated area is monitored on a 3.5-inch color display. The MaxiVideo MV400 video endoscope is powered by a built-in Li-ion battery.
- Video playback and recording modes in AVI format;
- Photo mode with image saving in JPG format;
- Display – color, LCD, 3.5 inches, 320×240 pixels;
- Wide-angle camera with a resolution of 640×480 pixels;
- Convenient multilingual interface;
- Rotate the picture horizontally and vertically;
- 5x magnification of the image for detailed study;
- Working distance: 2.5 – 36 cm;
- Adjustable LED illumination of the working area;
- Lens resistant to oil, gasoline and scratches;
- Powered by built-in 3.7V / 1640 mAh Li-ion battery provides continuous operation for 3-4 hours;
- Mini USB connector for connecting to a computer;
- Connection via analog video cable;
- Probe diameter 8.5 mm;
- Flexible probe axis 1 m long with the possibility of extension with additional extensions up to 6 m;
- Mode of operation in low light;