Distinctive features of the search engine Delta X 100/12
- Quickly and reliably detects all types of radio frequency covert information retrieval devices, including analog, digital, operating continuously and intermittently, transmitting audio or video, with or without encryption
- Finds eavesdropping devices using digital standards GSM, 3G, 4G / LTE, 5G (<6GHz), Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, DECT, etc.
- Detects covert communications on AC power, telephone wires, Ethernet wires, alarms, and other cables, and checks infrared with the included Multifunction Probe
- Can work in the mode of instant search, round-the-clock security, localization and detection of GPS beacons
- Has 20-50 times higher sensitivity compared to radio frequency detectors and near-field receivers
- Detect hidden accumulating eavesdropping devices and transmitters hidden in other signal spectra
- Supports storage of an unlimited number of signals. All information is stored in a database that can be viewed upon discovery or later. The number of supported databases is unlimited
- Demodulation of sound in FM, AM, USB, LSB, CW (adjustable band 3 … 240 kHz)
- The system is built in a rugged case that can accommodate a laptop with a diagonal of up to 14 ″ (laptop not included in the package)
- Powered by laptop USB port
Advantages of the Delta X 100/12 search engine:
Form Factor: Portable Computer Controlled System.
- The high capacity of the hard disk of the computer allows you to record the radio frequency situation throughout the search or around the clock in the security mode
- Large screen for easy analysis
- Touchscreen Compatibility
- The manual version of using the antenna is more convenient for localization in hard-to-reach places
Handling of mobile and wireless bands GSM, CDMA, 3G, 4G / LTE, 5G (<6GHz), DECT, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc.
- Mobile and wireless signals are detected using a band-specific threshold and displayed separately from other signals
- Activities within each band are stored as a single signal with a certain level of danger to reduce the number of unnecessary entries in the table and the possibility of localizing sources with frequency hopping
- On each cycle, additional spectrum acquisition is automatically performed on bands with especially short bursts, which increases the likelihood of measuring such signals as GSM, 3G, 4G, 5G (<6GHz), DECT, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc.
- Ranges are surveyed while searching for common signals
- Interference from mobile phones and nearby Wi-Fi hotspots can be easily eliminated using thresholds
- The set includes data files that allow the operator to easily reconfigure the system to the standards existing in the country of use
Sensitivity and detection range
- Built-in spectrum analyzer has 20-50 times higher sensitivity than RF and near-field detectors
- Immunity to interference – sensitivity remains high regardless of proximity to wireless access points, routers, mobile phones, cell towers, TV and radio broadcasting